Monday, March 29, 2010

So it's totally sweet when someone you've been friends with for fifteen years refuses to go out with your group of friends who have not been completely reunited in two years because they're on "exam lockdown", but they can still find time to get completely 100% smashed at school on St. Patrick's Day, AND go out with all of their other friends. You don't really care if we come out with you; you're generally indifferent to us. But we'd love for you to come out with us, and you just don't care to.
I haven't seen you in months and yet you don't even care. That's great. Thanks so much.
I tell you when I'm home and you always make excuses. Just tell me you don't want to hang out with me. That's fine. I'd rather be told to go fuck myself than deal with your pseudo-sensitive "I'm so sorry" bullshit.
Grow up, tell us that you don't want to come instead of making excuses, and we'll be great.
You wonder why we don't try to hang out with you anymore?
Now you know.
Fuck it.

No comments:

Post a Comment