Monday, March 1, 2010

dirty kids, man thongs, and ballsacks

So I'm sitting in my night class, being absolutely pissed off, fingers flying over the keyboard, trying very hard to diligently follow along with my professor who is speaking in tongues at 125 kilometers an hour. I glance over at a man, fully grown, probably close to thirty years old, stand up to see the bottom of an image being projected at the front of the classroom, and what do I see? This guy, this close-to-thirty-year-old guy, wearing a speedo-type thong. I am not kidding.
A few minutes later, the door to the classroom opens and a guy who has sat in front of me two weeks in a row, with a gigantic head that I cannot see around for the life of me unless I stand up, sits in front of me again. But before he sits down, what do I see? A giant rip in the crotch of his shitty pants, and his ballsack through his boxers. I am not kidding.
I'm sorry, but don't people look at themselves before they leave the house? Don't they even consider the fact that, yes, I can see your thong, and yes, I can see your ballsack through that giant hole in the crotch of your twelve year old jeans.
I've come to the conclusion that art students are the worst for this. Never do I see "normal" kids, or science students dressing like this. At least they have the decency to hide their man thongs if they are wearing one and not wear jeans with holes bigger than my head in them. There are always those "alternative art kids" in my art history classes and studio classes who never shower, have not yet discovered deodorant, and still have mushroom cuts or shaved heads with hair just left on the top (like the guy whose ballsack I just saw). They wear terrible old muddy running shoes, corduroy pants, and graphic tees they think are great but would more likely be cool to a thirteen year old.
One: Grow up.
Two: Visit the thrift store and get a new pair of jeans.
Three: If you are going to wear a man thong, wear pants that cover it.
Four: Deodorant, or even Axe. Either smells much better than B.O..
Five: Get a new fucking haircut. Yours is stupid.


Fuck. This post doesn't even deserve a picture to go along with it.
By the way, I'm STILL in this class.
Kill me.

No comments:

Post a Comment