Monday, March 8, 2010

angels


"I think being there for the toughest moments is the most important. You were the only one to care enough to be there for her for the inevitable step. You didn't take her, you cared for her."

That was exactly what I needed to hear. Thank you. Thank you.

JC, Michelle, Kelsey, and Anto:
Thank you for helping me through the hardest few days of my life. Thank you for keeping my spirits high, for talking to me, for being here. Thank you for saying the right things at the right time. Thank you for taking me out to stop thinking about it for a night. Thank you for telling me about cheesecake being on sale at the grocery store. Thank you for making me watch Will Farrell videos and keeping me laughing.
You are my angels.

3 comments:

  1. So did you get the cheesecake then? what kind?

    <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3 i'm getting cheesecake this weekend as a special treat. I'm gonna bring my oma some :)

    <3

    ReplyDelete