Friday, February 26, 2010

thankful


What I am thankful for (just to remind me, because I need it):
My family - for staying together, for being beautiful.
My friends - for being there for me, and for putting up with me.
Music - for Andrew McMahon, AFI, and Brand New.
Art - for making the world beautiful, for teaching lessons, and for being my passion.
School - for being lucky enough to attend it and gain an education.
Two homes - for both being my "safe place".
Opportunity - for living in a country that allows all the opportunity in the world.
Makeup - for making me feel beautiful even when my skin sucks.
My bed - for cuddles, for keeping me warm, and for lulling me to sleep when I think I need it most.

And last but not least...
Love - for loving, for being loved, for the opportunity and capability to love, for that "special someone", for friends, for family, for swimming for brighter days, for music, for art, for the beautiful and for the ugly, for understanding, for accepting, for truth, for you......and just...love.

No comments:

Post a Comment