Wednesday, February 17, 2010

little people


It makes me sad to drive around my old neighbourhood late at night listening to Barcelona and wondering why everything changed so much.
It makes me sad to realize that I really don't have a best friend anymore.
That she'd rather not spend time with me, that maybe all the failed attempts at trying to talk to her weren't just because of "miscommunication" but because she really doesn't care anymore to try to understand.
It would be so much easier if scraped knees and coming home for dinner on time were all we had to worry about, because being grown up isn't half as fun as growing up.
The thing that makes me most happy is knowing I have someone, even if he is far away most of the time, who is there for me.
Thank you for the chats, and thank you for the coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment