Monday, February 8, 2010

need


When I first saw this, I thought it was true. But right now, I don't feel it.

I can't believe how much I've been thinking about you. In a week, it will have been a year.
An entire year.
And I was so ready to let go so long ago. I was so happy to forget and stop feeling this way.
But I can't.
You're always there. You're always around.
It sucks to admit that I need you in my life; I want you in my life.
You are the only person I have loved this much. Ever. It has never been this intense. It has never lasted this long. It has never been like this. Never. I need you.
I want you.
I miss you.
I love you.
Fuck. This hurts. This sucks, so much.
I always think of you. You're always on my mind. I'm always trying to figure out if you're with someone else or if you're waiting for me or what you even fucking think of me. Do you think of me at all?
This just hurts. I want it to stop. I haven't felt this desperate in so long and I need you. I fucking need you.
Why can't I just talk to you? Because I'm stubborn? But even if you did feel the same way about me it could never work because everyone else in my life fucking hates you because of what you did to me.
But I need you. I need you.
Fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment