Tuesday, February 2, 2010

loveology


Are you ready to answer these questions honestly even if it starts to get hard?
Nothing is hard. Hard is for the weak.

How old is the last person you kissed on the lips?
Twenty-six.

Who was the last person to make you cry?
My throwing up.

What color shirt were you wearing when you had your last kiss?
I really want to say black... but I think I'm lying because I was wearing a black cardigan. So it would have been a different colour. OH! White tank, black fancy tank on top.

Do you know what you want to be when you grow up?
I either want to work with art (gallery?), stomp the runway (haha), or be a chef.

What are you currently listening to?
The Reason - Papercuts & Exit Wounds.

Do you wish someone would turn up at your front door right now?
I wish. I really do. Two people, actually. I would just hold on and I wouldn't let go again.

Who was the last person you had a face to face conversation with?
Rebecca and Alex.

What were you doing at 12 am last night?
Trying to sleep and failing miserably because my sheets didn't smell like home (or you).

What's in your wallet?
Money, though very little. Credit card, ID, important phone numbers, bank card, online banking paper thing... That's all I can think of right now.

What's under your bed?
Nothing. Carpet.

Do you sleep with anything?
A bunch of stuffed animals, but mostly just my teddy and blanket.

filthy minded people...
Are hilarious.

Has someone ever called you handsome?
I don't know.

Do you miss anyone?
Yes. With my whole heart.

What are you drinking?
Nothing at the moment.

Love really is a beautiful thing, huh?
It can be. When it's real.

Did anything dramatic go down yesterday?
Not overly. I was still sick though.

Are you afraid to stay home all alone?
No. I'm home alone right now. I spent a week alone. It's not a big deal, hah.

Does the person you like, like you back?
Yeah, I think so.

Have you ever walked away from someone who was yelling at you?
Yeah. It's not worth it to me.

Do you ignore people when you're mad/upset with them?
For a couple days, then I fix it. I just need time to calm down.

Did you kiss or hug anyone in the last 48 hours?
MC today!

When you say you don't care do you mean it?
Usually. I don't use that term lightly.

Do you plan on sleeping in tomorrow?
Unfortunately not. I am meeting the lovely MC for some study time, then some scavenger hunting time, then some class time!

Do you like to take walks?
I love summer walks. I was actually discussing this with Brendan earlier.

Can you recall the last time you liked someone a lot?
Always. I'll always remember.

Did your last kiss take place in/on a bed?
No, at my front door.

Have you ever cried cause you were so mad?
I can count the times I've been truly mad on one hand and all that happens is I swear a lot and I shake. I cry when I get frustrated or annoyed.

What is on your wrists right now?
Skin.

Did you sleep alone last night?
I slept with my teddy.

Have you ever felt lonely?
Of course.

How many hours of sleep did you get last night?
Haha.. I slept in so.. eight?

Reason for the last tear shed?
I was throwing up, and I hate throwing up. And I was frustrated that I was so sick.

Have you ever felt like someone wanted to forget of your existence?
Probably. Haha. Suckers.

What's your favorite color?
Black.

What color is your shirt?
Black.

What do you hear?
Regina Spektor.

Is there anyone home?
Nope. Everyone's at night class.

Last person of the opposite sex you gave a hug to?
Probably Phil, the love of my life.

Are you sitting or standing?
Sitting.

What would you do if you had no friends?
I would be very, very lonely and upset all the time.

Are you keeping a secret from anyone?
No, not really. Pretty much if you ask me straight out I will give you a straight answer.

Do you crack your knuckles a lot?
Yes. A LOT, a lot.

Do you have clothes that are not yours?
I don't think so.

What is your favorite animal?
Kitties and ponies and unicorns.

Did you dance today?
I paced a lot. And cleaned. Does that count?

What's something you can't wait for?
Sleep, actually. I'm pretty tired.

Have you ever kissed someone in the rain?
Yes.

Honestly, if you wanted to get laid right now, could you?
Yeah, I could booty call.

Have you kissed someone with braces?
Yeah.

Do you sing in the car?
Yes, always.

When is the last time you had pizza?
I can't remember.. I don't really eat it.

Do you think you have made a difference in anyone's life?
I really hope so.

Were you single on your last birthday?
Yes.

Are you wearing a sports shirt?
No?

Have you ever crawled through a window?
Many a time.

When you watch movies at home, do you like the lights on or off?
On usually. It's easier on my eyes.

Are you short?
No.

Who was the last person you kissed?
Anto.

What would your last name be if you were married to the last person you texted?
Murphy, haha.

Last picture comment was from?
Err.. I'm not sure, but Jen "liked" my picture.

How was your day overall?
It was good, actually. I got a lot done. And I have a job interview!

Do you think that someone is thinking about you right now?
I don't know.. but I kind of hope so.

Who was the last person that you said "i love you" to?
My mom.

Have you told anyone that you missed them lately?
Yes. I tell him every day.

Have you ever liked someone that you didn't expect to?
Yes ma'am.

This time last year, can you remember who you liked?
I don't think anyone at this point. Ask me in another week and I'll know exactly who I liked.

Whats going on with you and the person you last kissed?
We have a long distance relationship, without the relationship.
Not actually. We're interested in each other but I'm just hanging out and seeing where it goes. shrug.

Are you anyone's first love?
First real love, yes.

Did anything brighten up your day today?
Cleaning the house. Seriously. I'm such a loser. Oh, and Julia Child.

How are you feeling at this exact moment?
Just sleepy, and lonely.

Do you ever wonder how other people see you?
Yes! It crosses my mind a lot but I don't really dwell on it. I'm just curious.

Do you think you're a good friend?
I try my best to be.

Within the next 5 months, what are you looking forward to MOST?
Finishing second year. Getting a good job and working all summer. My friends coming home so I can see them. I miss them most.

Do you want to cut your hair?
Yes! So badly.

Would you rather have roommates or live alone?
I have roommates and I love them :) I think when I get older I would like to live alone though.

Do you have any scars?
A few.

Will you be in a relationship next month?
No. I can say that with confidence.

Do you remember who you liked three months ago?
I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment